2019 VW Jetta Trim Level Comparison
As familiar Volkswagen customers already know, the Jetta is one of the most versatile vehicles every single year. More specifically, it is always very, very well-equipped with features, technology systems, and everything else that customers have come to expect from it. Therefore, it should go without saying that the 2019 model is no exception to this standard of excellence.
Likewise, just like any previous year, the features vary significantly from one trim level to another. The base S trim is a great value, the top-of-the-line SEL Premium is a force to be reckoned with, and all of the trims in between them are just as great of options. For a closer look at each 2019 Jetta model, check out our 2019 VW Jetta trim level comparison below.
Key Features on Each 2019 Volkswagen Jetta Trim
- S – Standard features include Volkswagen Car-Net® App-Connect with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™, Bluetooth® capability, a backup camera, automatic headlights, and much more. Starting MSRP is $18,545.
- SE – Added features include Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Traffic Alert, Front Assist, heated front seats, keyless entry and push-button start, and more. Starting MSRP is $22,155.
- R-Line® – Added features include R-Line customizations inside and out, including two-tone black and grey seating with contrast stitching, a special rear bumper with dual exhaust, R-Line badging and stitching, and more. Starting MSRP is $22,995.
- SEL – Added features include a 400-Watt BeatsAudio® sound system with eight speakers plus a subwoofer, 10-color wrap around ambient lighting with customizable controls, a 10.25-inch Volkswagen Digital Cockpit display, and much more. Starting MSRP is $24,415.
- SEL Premium – Added features include navigation software, ventilated front seats, heated rear seats, remote start, side mirrors with integrated turn signals, and even more. Starting MSRP is $26,945.