2018 VW Jetta Trim Levels
The Volkswagen Jetta is always a fan-favorite and the 2018 model is no exception. With six trims to choose from—S, Wolfsburg, SE, SE Sport, SEL and GLI—there really is a 2018 Volkswagen Jetta for everyone. The trick, however, is finding the one perfect for you and your needs. For this reason, the team at Volkswagen of South Mississippi has created this overview of the 2018 VW Jetta trim levels.
There is—of course—a wide variety of features and technology systems between the six trim levels of the 2018 Jetta, but there are also three engine options that may sway you towards a decision. Those who don't need a surplus of power will enjoy the fuel-efficient 1.4-liter turbocharged 150-horsepower engine in the S, Wolfsburg Edition, and SE trims. This starting engine earns 28-city mpg and 40-highway mpg, as estimated by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
2018 Jetta Engines and Fuel Economy Ratings
The mid-range engine, in the SE Sport and SEL trim levels, is a 1.8-liter turbocharged titan with 170 horsepower. As estimated by the EPA, the mid-range engine of the 2018 Jetta earns 24-city mpg and 33-highway mpg. The top-of-the-line 2.0-liter turbocharged engine in the GLI trim, on the other hand, puts out an impressive 210 horsepower. Better yet, this top-tier engine is EPA-estimated to match its 1.8-liter middle sibling. No matter which engine you may choose, the 2018 VW Jetta is sure to deliver a sensational driving experience.
2018 Jetta Trims, Features and Pricing
Listed below are some key features from each trim level as well as the starting Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) for each.
- S – Standard features include LED Daytime Running Light, touchscreen interface and a rearview camera. Starting MSRP is $18,645.
- Wolfsburg Edition – Added features include 16-inch Linas alloy wheels, foglights and sport bumpers. Starting MSRP is $20,345.
- SE – Added features include keyless entry and ignition, power tilting and sliding sunroof as well as VW Car-Net App-Connect. Starting MSRP is $21,245.
- SE Sport – Added features include 17-inch black alloy wheels, gloss black interior trim and black headliner as well as a black-painted rear spoiler. Starting MSRP is $23,245.
- SEL – Added features include a navigation system, Front Assist and dual-zone climate control. Starting MSRP is $26,245.
- GLI – Added features include 18-inch Bathurst alloy wheels, LED taillights and V-Tex sport leatherette with red stitching. Starting MSRP is $29,545.